WHAT’S THIS ALL ABOUT?
I’m so glad you’re here! Questions, questions, questions … I’m hoping you have some, even lots. Answering your questions and addressing your concerns before we start our journey is important for best results. A coaching relationship is based on trust. If you’re questioning and unsure of the process, what’s expected, and your possible results you’re going to hold back. At least a bit. Right?
TO DIG DEEPER
Let me answer your questions
Click here to book an online meeting with me for free so we can get to know each other!
A bit more about Vicky …
- I was born in Serbia and immigrated to Canada when I was 3. The experience of growing up as a new Canadian has given me a slightly different perspective on things.
- I’ve always been an activist and fighter for the underdog. My tendency leans towards the left and socially responsible policy and attitudes.
- I’m an only child. I love children but have never been able to relate to them. Does that make me a bad person? I hope not (by the way, I don’t have any, but hope my nephews will think of me as the crazy auntie that makes life fun and who they can talk to about anything at any time).
- I will forget some big things … and remember lots of little things. I forgive easily and can teach others how to do that too.
- I love to help people learn new things, or see things in a new way.
- An eternal optimist – job requirement if you plan on becoming an effective coach. See the GREAT stuff that’s hidden in the hurt, and even in the good stuff.
- I’m okay with some people not liking me.
- Every day I try to learn more. Natural curiosity and simply wanting to know stuff. This has happily led me to get my coaching certification in 1995 from Elite Life Coaching, then more recently with Kain Ramsay’s Life Coaching programs (2) and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy program. I’m currently taking a Psychotherapy Diploma course instructed by Karen E. Wells. I do this not for any initials behind my name but to access tools and methods that are both safe and effective to help people who may have more severe issues they need to deal with.
- I don’t swear as a rule, but when I do, I’m a sailor!
- I don’t follow any organized religious doctrine or dogma.
- I don’t tolerate hateful, racial, or prejudicial comments. I won’t judge others for their beliefs, and I won’t try to convert them, or “educate” them, but no, you don’t get to express these feelings around me. And you don’t get a free pass or warning …